cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of GB

Lynne
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hello just wanted to ask if the 90day plans are the number of GB for the whole 90 days or if that's what you get for each month. Thanks for your help.
6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@aden25 the procedure that @stonechucker listed is the correct one.

Make sure you click the button on the RIGHT after choosing your plan, to schedule the change for your next renewal date;  clicking the button on the LEFT, as you discovered, cancels your current plan with no refund, and starts a new cycle, which you again pay for in full up front (as PM is a pre-paid service).  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hello @aden25,

You will be okay, if you do the following.

1.  Stay on your 30 day plan so you do not lose what you have already paid for.

2.  Go into self serve, and change your plan befor NOV 20th, to the 90 day, Province wide calling, global text, and 12 GB data.

when changing the plan, select the button on the right for ON PLAN RENEWAL.

doing these steps will schedule it all to happen after 30 day cycle.  You will need funds available on account or by autopay for $120 plus taxes.

Please note, glitches have been occurring for plan changes like this, so it is best to let every try to work as it is suppose to, and double check on your renewal day for working service, and the ptoper pln.  It there is a problem, come back here to ask for more help from a mod.

u hope this helps you understand the process.

aden25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

From what I understand: To get the full benefits of the $40 4gb/mo promo plan, you have to set up a 90 month payment period and pay $120 up front? I made the mistake of creating and getting charged for the 30 day plan. Could I adjust my plan to get the promo deal before it expires? I really can't do with a single gig a month. 

EDIT: I just tried readjusting my plan and it's asking me to pay $120 again upfront? Am I doing something wrong? I don't want to waste any money.

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You get 12GB to use for the entire 90 day duration untill you run out of data. For example, you can use 1 GB the first month, 2 GB the second month, and 9 GB the third month. You can even use all 12 GB's on the same day if you like! That's the great thing about Public Mobile's 90 day plan, you can use the data however you want, and when you want without loosing everything after only a month. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can use all the data on the first day or the last day.  But people try to average the 12gb  over 3 months which equals  4 Gb / month.  If you use android, there are a couple apps that will track your data usage  over the 90 day period. (data witness) is one.

sm2016
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi Lynne,

The data you get is for the whole 90 days. So if you sign up for a 12gb plan, you hav 12gb for the span of the 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.