cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not in service

cairns13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone number works sometimes and other times people are saying they get “this number not in service”.  Is this something others have experienced and if so is there any reason why?  The users on the other end confirm with me the phone number and indicate they have tried the correct number numerous times and yet still get the error message.  

4 REPLIES 4

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@cairns13 yes, contact moderators by clicking ? on bottom right and following directions. Ask them to reboot your account. This should help.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I actually get a lot of it but the other way around, the numbers that I know are in service are either temporary unavailable, not in service, or just cannot be reached. This happens around noon. But I haven't heard a complaint that I can't be reached. I think @geopublic is right and you should contact moderators to check your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cairns13 wrote:

My phone number works sometimes and other times people are saying they get “this number not in service”.  Is this something others have experienced and if so is there any reason why?  The users on the other end confirm with me the phone number and indicate they have tried the correct number numerous times and yet still get the error message.  

@cairns13  Best to submit a ticket to Public Mobile and ask them to investigate. There might be an issue with how your account was provisioned.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@cairns13  is it from the same people all the time? Please check to see if you may have inadvertantly blocked these phone numbers. Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.