cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number change

Syd14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a pay as you go account with koodo and want to switch over my number but its saying it's not available 

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Syd14 wrote:

I had a pay as you go account with koodo and want to switch over my number but its saying it's not available 

@Syd14  Koodo prepaid and Public share the same backed system so in order to port your number you need to submit a ticket to Public Mobile. Include your Koodo account number, name on the account and your Koodo phone number when submiting your ticket and Public will setup the port for you.

stpm-new.png

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You say you had a koodo prepaid number.

In order to qualify for porting, the number and account has to be active.

Login to your koodo account to see if you can reactivate it.

Otherwise the number might be gone. You may ask koodo or public mobile moderators if they can get the number back for you.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Syd14, number porting from Koodo prepaid cannot be done through the self serve.  You need moderator team assistance.  So activate and get a new number and then ask the moderator team to port the Koodo prepaid number into the new active account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Syd14For Koodo prepaid, you will need to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? in the lower right hand corner, in order to get your number ported over.

Need Help? Let's chat.