Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Port In and Out

kukranf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My PM number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.

My Fido Number is YYY-YYY-YYYY.

Just wonder if I can firstly port out XXX-XXX-XXXX to Bell, Telus or Freedom (for temporary international roaming purpose), and after several hours or days, port in YYY-YYY-YYYY from Fido to PM, the purpose is to keep number XXX-XXX-XXXX and

PM plan at the same time, because I will port XXX-XXX-XXXX back to PM after being back from abroad.

Is this possible?

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kukranf wrote:

Just wonder if I can firstly port out XXX-XXX-XXXX to Bell, Telus or Freedom (for temporary international roaming purpose), and after several hours or days, port in YYY-YYY-YYYY from Fido to PM, the purpose is to keep number XXX-XXX-XXXX and

PM plan at the same time, because I will port XXX-XXX-XXXX back to PM after being back from abroad.

Is this possible?

@kukranf  yes it is.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kukranf 

If ultimately you want both number X and Y with Public mobile, it is possible as you described.

FYI when you port X out from PM to another carrier, you will lose any credits, rewards (ie. friend, loyalty). 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@kukranf wrote:

Is this possible?

You can port out and in but you can't keep plan. When you come back, you are a new customer again.

Need Help? Let's chat.