cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November 20th deal?

Howald111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morining everyone.  I took advantage of the November 20th deal last week, and I find the service to be great.  I was starting to port my wife over today.  But, I can't find the 4GB, November 20th deal. It's the 19th today....has the deal expired.  Everything I read mentioned it would be available up to tomorrow.  I unfortunately can't port my wife from Bell without the deal (because the Bell deal we have is still good...just not as good as 4gb for 40dollars).

Thanks.

Kris.

14 REPLIES 14

Howald111

Thanks for the info.  

Ok, I'll wait and hope for the best.  In the meantime, my wife can continue using her bell sim.

Cheers.

Kris.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Howald111;

Here is info on contacting the moderators and what to include: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Unfortunately they are backlogged at this time due to the promo, so you will need to be patient until they can get to you, which will almost certainly be after the promo ends. However, as I mentioned above, PM has committed to honour the promo for people in your situation. http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Doing-wireless-different-has-its-ups-and...

Howald111

Hi,

Yep, it's there.  I ended up having a set-up problem though.  How to I contact someone at Public mobile to help me out?

Thanks.

Kris.

JaK

Small correction @MasterOogway, they are honouring it for anybody who ordered thier sim by the 16th and didn't receivve it yet, plus anyone who tries to activate a valid sim by the 20th, including failed activations.

Also, advice for everyone, activate to a temporary number first, port afterward. Whether you decide to port right away or after a week or so when things have hopefully calmed down is up to you, all depends on how much you want to risk that manual intervention will be needed.

@MasterOogway wrote:

if you pick 90 days/province wide/global/12gb the total should be 120. If it doesn't show 120 there is an error somewhere because the deal is still available. They are honouring the plan for anyone that got their sim up to nov 16th.

photosbydan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had thought the plan was gone too.

Turns out, once you go through the steps to activate your SIM, it will allow you to choose the plan, and apply the promo discount still.

Public Mobile just took down the advertising, because if you don't have the SIM yet, it will be too late to get the deal once your sim card arrives (unless you're picking it up at one of their stores)

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The plan is there when you go through the activation process.

I just activated successfully(Nov 19).

I will port the number later when the rush has died down

jgorman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
McLaren is correct.
The plan is there just go ahead and activate. The plan will show up during activation.

MasterOogway

if you pick 90 days/province wide/global/12gb the total should be 120. If it doesn't show 120 there is an error somewhere because the deal is still available. They are honouring the plan for anyone that got their sim up to nov 16th.

Howald111

Ok.  Thanks.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers.

Kris.

McLaren

It's still available. When you activate the Sim it will show up under plans

Howald111

Ok, So if I go through the process I'll be charged the proper amount.  If I'm not for whatever reason, I'm  assuming public mobile will honour the promo?

Thanks

Kris.

MasterOogway

The deal is still available. When you activate a sim card you can choose the plan. Only problem is you must have a sim. Ordering a sim online now is not possible.

*edit you can pick up the sim from 

**From what i gathered some places may be out of sim cards.

Toronto

Outside of the TELUS Tower

25 York Street

Toronto Ontario

M5J 2V5

Vancouver -- SOLD OUT FOR FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18

On the corner of Richards St and West Georgia

Vancouver British Columbia

Montreal

North of the TELUS Tower

Corner of René-Lévesque Boulevard and Union Avenue

Montreal Quebec

H3B 3C1

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That is a great question! I would like to know the information about this as well.

Waited pretty much for the last day to open up account for my sister, because her kodoo is still active till 5th.

I mean 6g is still a great price, but please bring the 12g back for just one last day 🙂

Bella

Yea same here. What happened to the 12g data for 90 days for $40 month. It's gone. 

Need Help? Let's chat.