cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nova Launcher Prime on sale for 99c (instead of $6)

fathom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For those who want a very good customizable launcher in Android 

I've been using it since my Samsung S3 days.

It's on sale again for Xmas Holidays.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher.prime

10 REPLIES 10

Thanks @bilal684.

I had actually tried Nova before (free version), but at the time, I prefered the Google Now launcher.

Certainly can do more with the Nova Prime 🙂   For $0.99, it's a steal, and doesn't break the bank.

bilal684

Yes I did. Had to download the free version then prime was applied to it.

I've just purchased it for my Nexus 5.  Did you have to download the regular launcher afterwards?

Mine asked me to.

bilal684

Thanks for your post, grabbed Nova prime. Impressive launcher. My galaxy s7 edge feels like a new phone. Samsung are snails when it comes to pushing software updates. Nova is like a breath of fresh air.

Thanks again, 😄

fathom

Lol, my intention was not advertising, but rather a public service announcement for what IMHO is the best launcher for Android.

And since we're all in a budget phone carrier, I thought it would be in the spirit of frugality since it's so heavily discounted.

I have nothing to gain from this post.

🙂

@mimmo wrote:

sorry in a mood today...   but  would  this post go against the community rules as it is a form of advertising?   or its ok because it does not promote other carriers?  

I have no issue with teh post, just curious thats all 🙂

I believe the rules against discussing advertising has to do with cellular service provided by the competing brands.  This app is totally carrier agnostic.  The suggestion is totally acceptable.  In fact, I second the suggestion.  99c is a great price for the best launcher in the android ecosystem.  I have owned the prime edition long ago. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

sorry in a mood today...   but  would  this post go against the community rules as it is a form of advertising?   or its ok because it does not promote other carriers?  

I have no issue with teh post, just curious thats all 🙂

Noosiekins

well this is tempting... 

RLBL

Nova is awesome.  I bought it full price a couple of years ago and do not regret waiting for a sale.

I never use any other launcher.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I use nova and it is great

Need Help? Let's chat.