cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications sent to text or email?

Karyathena
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello

is there anyway to set it up that I receive a txt or email when I receive a Message?

i find it inconvenient, and often forget, to log in to see whether or not a moderator has replied.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Karyathena wrote:

Hello

is there anyway to set it up that I receive a txt or email when I receive a Message?

i find it inconvenient, and often forget, to log in to see whether or not a moderator has replied.

thanks

It's in community settings in Private Messager settings. Turn on the check box beside receive email notifications for new private messages. There's no text option.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good that your email was verified. You should now usually get both texts and emails.

bros3n

I didnt now that this was available either, so thank you for this question. I checked my settings, and I know I had verified my email at set up as well. I also had to do a resend and verifiy again. I started getting emails then. This would have been really handy when I was dealing with the MOD team recently.

Thanks for this question!

Karyathena

Thanks, my email wasn’t verified, although I thought I did when I signed up, so that may have been the issue! Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Karyathena wrote:

Hello

thanks

I think it's on by default but click on your avatar up top and My Settings then Preferences then Private Messenger and find the check box lower down.

Need Help? Let's chat.