cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification feed

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Today my notification feed content disappeared. This has happened before and a bit irritating as I as working thru the 20 or so new notifications when suddenly it's blank and tells me to post something to see something.....Is this common experience for most users or am I feeling lucky  today ?

10 REPLIES 10

@GinYVR wrote:

@darliciousAre you sure your community profile account hasn't been compromised? ie if someone else logs in to your account at the same time as you, the notifications # alerts would disappear.

@GinYVR  It is highly unlikely my community profile has been compromised even though the boyfriend is a little jealous of my time spent on here. Lol! It does restore itself after someone responds to a post im following. As @dabr has noted it probably is just another glitch...or rare bug as I call it affecting a very small amount of users. Now up to three! A very small gang we are in.....

@darlicious   That has happened to me from time to time too.  It seems to come and go.  My notification feed disappeared for a minute or two earlier today, but then got sorted by itself. 

I'm not sure why it happens, but I don't really worry about it seeing how many glitches PM has in their system.

@darliciousAre you sure your community profile account hasn't been compromised? ie if someone else logs in to your account at the same time as you, the notifications # alerts would disappear.

And again this morning....i guess I'll just keep reporting on it here to keep track of it and see if it becomes more common. So far only two of us reporting it. I wonder if @missorange  experienced it again today and were linked together by the same rare bug?

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That’s weird. That has never happened to me I hope you can figure something out 

@missorange  @ChuckYeah 

All those gremlins, goblins and ghouls....its just spooky all the tricks they play on public mobile this week....keep an eye out.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious  yes, it is back.

@missorange wrote:

mine is gone too. but if someone brave my post, I still get it. but when someone reply my posting, there is no notification.

@missorange  Yes it seems to come and go mine came back because you responded to my new post. Yours might appear again because I've responded to you. Let's see what happens next...

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Me too, but it looks like its back now. I did clear my browser data, but it still happened after that. Maybe ok now?

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

mine is gone too. but if someone brave my post, I still get it. but when someone reply my posting, there is no notification.

Need Help? Let's chat.