cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working without wifi

AyahReslan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a Motorola phone. Account is paid up. My phone is only working on wifi at home. I have the data turned on also. Pls help!

15 REPLIES 15

Good point @srlawren I should have added that. If the clients account is already in grandfathered status, it can't be rebought either.

@srlawren wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

If you decide to purchase the next plan up select to change immediately, you can always switch back to your current plan next cycle

@ChuckYeah careful--this is not always true!  Plans can be discontinued and grandfathered at any time.  If it's no longer available when you go to do the plan change, you're out of luck.  You can only choose from actively offered plans at the time you do the change (or schedule the future-dated change).  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ChuckYeah wrote:

If you decide to purchase the next plan up select to change immediately, you can always switch back to your current plan next cycle

@ChuckYeah careful--this is not always true!  Plans can be discontinued and grandfathered at any time.  If it's no longer available when you go to do the plan change, you're out of luck.  You can only choose from actively offered plans at the time you do the change (or schedule the future-dated change).  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@AyahReslan wrote:

Do you know how to see how much I have left until my new cycle

I think you indicated you do not see a data entry like 500 of 1024 remaining indicating you are out of data. When your plan is changed or renewed, it will show up on your overview page on your my account.Screenshot_20190929-093637.png

@AyahReslan  look at the top of your overview page on your account and you'll see the date of your renewal next to your available funds

@AyahReslan wrote:

I think you indicated you do not see a data entry like 500 of 1024 remaining indicating you are out of data. When your plan is changed or renewed, it will show up on your overview page on your my account.

AyahReslan

Thank you

AyahReslan

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you decide to purchase the next plan up select to change immediately, you can always switch back to your current plan next cycle, but in this case choose change at renewal.

You can purchase a.data add-on but they are relatively expensive.

You could upgrade your account to get more data but you'll lose the remaining value of your current plan.

Or you can contact a moderator to renew your current plan early. That process may take up to 48 hours and again you lose the value left in your current plan.

@AyahReslan you have 3 choices

1. Wait until your renewal to get your data back. 

2.  Buy a data add on, 30$ for 1gb or 10$ for 200mb.

3. Renew your plan  early to start your data again or change to a higher data plan 

AyahReslan

Thanks. Ok it's not there. So is there anything to be done?

@AyahReslan  log in and on the first page towards the bottom of the page it says add ons, if you see your data usage there you have some left! If you don't see it there you have none left 

AyahReslan

I tried I'm not sure if I'm reading it right. Looks like I do

GR
Mayor / Maire

@AyahReslan  can you check that you still have data left in your plan? 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@AyahReslanMake sure you have your APN setup correctly. https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.