Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure if I remember my pin

cody420leblanc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@khanh-huynh02 : Come to think of it...you can test out 10000 4 digit sequences using the 611 service...3 tries at a time. If you think you might remember what you might have set up at activation then just try some numbers you think it might be.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@khanh-huynh02 

if you don't remember your account 4 digit pin, you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,> forgetting
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

@khanh-huynh02 Check your text history.  You would have received a text from PM.   Otherwise, you will need to submit a ticket to a moderator. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@khanh-huynh02 : If you are still using the phone that you activated here with then if you keep all your received texts then you should find it in your texting app from 611. Possibly on the SIM as well. Otherwise you'll need to contact the moderators to get it reset.

khanh-huynh02

I do not remember my pin

@cody420leblanc wrote:

Is it the one that pm sent to me when I activated?

Yes, you should have receive two text messages with PIN codes.  The first one is bogus but the second one should be what you selected. 

cody420leblanc

Is it the one that pm sent to me when I activated?

cody420leblanc

Ok thank you I forgot they sent me a text msg. I found it thanks lol

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@cody420leblanc 

If you want to TEST your memory, call *611 from your phone or 1-855-4PUBLIC.

When prompted to enter PIN code, (perhaps start the process to add an add-on), then try it.

Were your right? 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cody420leblanc 

Check your text messages as PM sent you 2 text messages with your PIN number after activation.  The first message contains a randomly generated PIN# just in case your did not provide a PIN# during activation.  If you had provided a PIN # during activation, the second message contain the PIN# your provided and is the valid PIN#.  If you deleted your text messages.  You need to create a support ticket to get your PIN# on your account.

@cody420leblanc wrote:

Don’t want to reset it..only want to try it

What are you trying to do? The PIN is whatever you set it to during online activation or whatever it was set to randomly/automatically for an in-store activation.  If you're not sure, I would suggest having it changed using the method mentioned earlier.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cody420leblanc , it has been a while since I activated an account.  I recall you get a text message confirming the PIN code you selected.  If you can go through your past text, you might be able to locate it.  

cody420leblanc

Don’t want to reset it..only want to try it

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

only moderator can reset it for you

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, (or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/  ),  then select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.