cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving the incoming calls

zizou_pk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am having troubles receiving the incoming calls and texts. Got the sim out and inserted it again, still not working.

9 REPLIES 9

@zizou_pk wrote:

its not working, I am disappointed that its complicated to get support

Use this link to contact a moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After submitting the ticket keep an eye on the mail icon in top right screen of the page for a reply from the moderators.

zizou_pk

its not working, I am disappointed that its complicated to get support

@zizou_pk 

after clicking "submit ticket, click me" page opens, click the dropdown menu and select "other"
then select "something else"
then "next"
and then write your issue in the box and click "submit ticket"

zizou_pk

I am unable to submit the ticket, the Submit Ticket button does not work

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zizou_pk wrote:

I ported it over a month ago.

Samsung, A10

Review the following info about porting a number from other provider to PM.

After waiting for a month, create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "Port Request"

FYI

Number porting is a 2 stage process:
Stage 1. After submitted your porting request, PM set up your old number on your PM account. Login to your account. Select the [Plan and Add-Ons] tab. Is your old number showing on the [Plan and Add-Ons] display?
If yes, PM has done its work to setup your old number for you to call out, send text and data.
If no, you should create a support ticket for moderator to investigate. Moderator wait time is from couple of hours to couple of days. https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Stage 2. Now, you are waiting for your old provider to release you number to PM. Not until your old provider release your number, all the incoming calls and texts will continue to go to your old provider. You can continue to use the old provider SIM card until it stops working which is the indication that your number was released to PM.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.  Also try making your phone lost in your self account then wait 5 minutes and make it found.  If you have another phone then try swapping the sim.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking the question mark on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

@zizou_pk wrote:

Samsung, A10

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

zizou_pk

Samsung, A10

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@zizou_pk did you just port your number? it takes about 2 hours for the port to complete.

what's the make and model of the device? reset your network settings to speed up the process

samsung

1. Open Settings>General Management>Reset
2. Tap Reset Network Settings>Tap Reset Settings
If prompted enter your pin, passcode
3. Tap Reset Settings 1 more time to confirm
4. Restart

make sure do not disturbed is not enabled

Need Help? Let's chat.