cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving emails, and call waiting isn't working

Fink1983
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having an issue with my phone that started today.  My email service has stopped working to my phone.  Still works to my computer just fine but phone isn't getting any emails.  As my call waiting stopped working as well.   If someone could help me out why these services have stopped working. 

7 REPLIES 7

Just a thought, but could you test email function by joining a wifi network? That should reveal the problem as phone or network.

Plus I noticed the following on sister Koodo:

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Fink1983

Yes just the two features aren't working. 

@Cyber wrote:

@Fink1983,

Are you able to place calls ?

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Fink1983,

Are you able to place calls ?

Fink1983

I have 80 over flow in my account so I dont have any service interruptions.  And I still pay the bill monthly so I know for sure I won't have any interruptions. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Have you logged into your self-serve account in order to check that the service status is active. If it is not, that means that your service has been suspended, in which case full payment must be made for a 30-day billing cycle in order for service restoration to occur.

I hope this solves your problem.

Fink1983

Yes I have rebooted the phone, that didn't change anything.   And I am using email from ipages, it has been working great for 6 months until today just stopped.  Couldn't receive email or call waiting.  Email service is working great on my computer they are coming there just fine

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Fink1983,

Did you try to reboot your phone ?

Which email application are you using ?

Need Help? Let's chat.