cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls

RJR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Tonight, I am able not able to receive calls or texts on my phone.  My wife is able to receive texts and calls from me, but her outgoing calls to me do not register on my phone.  Anyone else having this situation tonight?

69 REPLIES 69

Amazee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No second phone to test, but I can probably get one tomorrow to test.

Amazee

Right... They said they refreshed and for me to turn my phone off and then back on... But its the same, no incoming calls.

@Amazee 

You have opened a ticket with PM support and the are replying you alrady?

do you have a second phone to put the SIM into it to test?

Amazee

Halifax Canada.  Support in private msg asked me to turn my phone on and off, no change.

@Amazee   which area you are at? 

try the steps above to test with a 2nd phone..

Amazee

same here.  I can not receive any calls.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RJR   Any chance you are in the Ottawa area?

do you have a second phone you can test your SIM card with?

put our SIM into the second phone see if you can receive calls and text.  If it works, with the SIM still in the phone, turn off the second phone.  Wait a minute or two and then move the SIM ack to your original phone and see if issue is resolved.

Let us know how it goes.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RJR wrote:

Tonight, I am able not able to receive calls or texts on my phone.  My wife is able to receive texts and calls from me, but her outgoing calls to me do not register on my phone.  Anyone else having this situation tonight?

@RJR 

There seems to be others reporting similar issues.

Try:

*rebooting

*going into airplane mode then back again

*reset network settings

Can you try your SIM into her phone and see if calls come in ?

If calls still do not get received to another compatible device, I would ask CSA to check on your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@RJR wrote:

Lots of reports of that today - There's something wrong with the network.  Are you able to get calls and texts from anyone else?

Need Help? Let's chat.