cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving SMS

CommunityCat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone number was transferred from Lucky Mobile 2 weeks ago. The chat bot said its normal to experience delays with the service. However im still not able to receive any SMSs.

0 - Can a moderator help me solve the issue ASAP?

1- How do I submit a tech support ticket?

2 - How do I chat with someone of Public Mobile?

7 REPLIES 7

@CommunityCat  

Your port from lucky is likely stuck. Contact the moderators they work for PM and will be able to help resolve your issue.

Simon.JPG

Or send them a private message at this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CommunityCat

No, I cant receive texts or calls. I can only make outbound calls

CommunityCat

I can make calls with PM SIM card. When other people try to call me they cant. The LuckyMobile SIM cant make/receive either calls or SMS.

A moderator is already checking this...

@CommunityCat wrote:

My phone number was transferred from Lucky Mobile 2 weeks ago. The chat bot said its normal to experience delays with the service. However im still not able to receive any SMSs.

Do you receieve text messages from other Public Mobile customers? I ask because that should have worked immediately even before porting completed. Are the incoming calls working?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CommunityCat 

It looks like that you might have a stuck port.  How is your talk?  If stuck port, you should not be able to receive talk also.  Did you check your Lucky mobiile SIM card?  Is it still working?  

As mentioned above, you will need to contact moderator.  Response time is usually within a few hours, sometime up to 24-48 hours if really busy.  Check on the envelope icon on upper right corner of website.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Two ways to reach moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or send them a private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.