cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting the service I'm paying for

KPax
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm supposed to have province wide unlimited calling but I have been getting a message that i've used all my long distance.  I also can't check my voicemail by pressing and holding 1.  I don't know how to fix this.  Please let me know what information you need to fix this.

7 REPLIES 7

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks, Gregory. I am sure you will be able to help @KPax. 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi KPax,

I just sent a private message to you, please read it, and get back to me. 

Cheers, 

Gregory

KPax
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not 80, I know how to dial long distance.  It says that my add on for long distance is full.  It's supposed to be unlimited across Ontario.  Try again.  Of course the billing period has reset now so I do have calling so I have no way to confirm you fix this without running out of minutes again.  Congrats Public Mobile for having **bleep**ty customer service for stuff that could probably get fixed with a 5min phone call or chat.

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@closng wrote:

Hi @KPax,

For your voicemail, you will have to set up the voicemail number on your phone settings if you want to be able to just long press 1 to access your voice mail.

Find the voicemail setting in your phone and add your local voicemail access number from this list:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/access-voice-mail-out-of-home...

Alternatively, you can just dial your own phone number to access your voicemail.

I run an android device.  It automatically polls the voice mail number from the network and associates it with long press 1 key sequence. 

And people on an iOS device, just taping the "Voicemail" icon then "Call Voicemail" gets you there. 

@closng wrote:

Hi @KPax,

For your voicemail, you will have to set up the voicemail number on your phone settings if you want to be able to just long press 1 to access your voice mail.

Find the voicemail setting in your phone and add your local voicemail access number from this list:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/access-voice-mail-out-of-home...

Alternatively, you can just dial your own phone number to access your voicemail.

I run an android device.  It automatically polls the voice mail number from the network and associates it with long press 1 key sequence. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @KPax,

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Try inserting 1 in front of the 10 digit phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.