cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connect calls - getting Long distance call announcement

abhionly4u1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K,

How are you, it last year when I had some issue and you assisted me, this time also, I am facing this issue where I am not able to connect any calls from mobile phone though SMS and Data seems working fine. Announcement I am getting "Sorry. We cannot complete your call. You don;t have active Long distance add-on...."

It was working fine yesterday eve but having this issue with outgoing since morning, Incoming looks fine.

Can you please urgently engage the technical guys to look into as I believe my HLR profile or CPS profile might be restricting it. Also, I suspect that I am close to anniversary date, my first ann. with Public Mobile, so bundles might have some issue.

Number : 647-302-8125

Localtion : Brampton, ON

Thanks,

Abhinav Kaushal

12 REPLIES 12

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning community!

Thank you all for your patience!

Just an update - the issue has now been resolved and all services should be fully functional. Can you please power cycle and test outgoing calls?

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

McDowellster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same deal here...  I depend on this phone for work...

Isaacycohen

Me too I don't know how to contact anyone as I'm new here took me forever to realize I have to make a post to get help

ple someone?!!!

abhionly4u1

@Jeremy_M@Shazia_K @CS_Agent : Can you guys share the ETA so that we don;t panic and patiently wait for fully restoration of service.

Thanks,

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

same here, since this morning, my phone is not working for calling out.

Axel2017

I have also been having the same issue; unable to make outgoing calls. 

nexusfan

its only outgoing...incoming, text and data is OK

fch

Save error here as well. Data is not working either! Only SMS works.

thapager

There’s an outage. No estimated time to repair as no one knows how to get in touch with PM technical. Check back often and check your phone’s outgoing calls regularly.

abhionly4u1

Issue is with outgoing call only so network outage is ruled out. Its confi issue or profile issue either at HLR or CS system.

Attention : @CS_Agent

Shug

Same problem with my number.when i dial 647 local number simply got the message unable to **bleep** t call.

thapager

Post in trending...

There’s an outage. No estimated time to repair as no one knows how to get in touch with PM technical. Check back often and check your phone’s outgoing calls regularly.

Need Help? Let's chat.