cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No texts

Pcm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m not receiving any text messages. It’s stopped a few days ago. I removed the card and still nothing. I’m requesting a ticket 

10 REPLIES 10

@Pcm  Are you on the $10 50/50 plan? Have you used up all your outgoing texts? Check on your overview page to see if your texting feature is still there. Even if you've used them all up you should be able to send MMS.

@popping wrote:

@Pcm wrote:

I’m not receiving any text messages. It’s stopped a few days ago. I removed the card and still nothing. I’m requesting a ticket 

Are you using iMessage on iPhone?

If yes, you need to enable SMS on the iMessage settings to send and receive SMS to and from users using Android phone.  iMessage is a completely different protocol only works with Apple devices.

And just to add a bit. 

Turn on your Wi-Fi or Data....if messages come in....then they are iMessages

Make sure airplane mode is off. 

@iliketotalk so true lol 

Austin_YQU
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If it is, restart your phone

If not working, get a ticket going

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pcm wrote:

Are you using iMessage on iPhone?

If yes, you need to enable SMS on the iMessage settings to send and receive SMS to and from users using Android phone.  iMessage is a completely different protocol only works with Apple devices.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Pcm  what's the make and model of your phone?  Thanks.

@Naepalm 

@Naepalm wrote:

@Pcm wrote:

So this is a question? I think much of the community will end up pointing you to either Self-serve or a moderator.

Common question:

Is your account inactive status?

Does the rest of your service work?

Do you have an old plan that only has a limited amount of texts?

@Naepalm  are you just thinking out loud lol

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Pcm wrote:

So this is a question? I think much of the community will end up pointing you to either Self-serve or a moderator.

Common question:

Is your account inactive status?

Does the rest of your service work?

Do you have an old plan that only has a limited amount of texts?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Pcm Is your account active? Do you have enough funds? Try restarting phone/enabling and disabling fly mode/ taking out and inserting back the sim. If din't help, click ? on bottom right and follow directions to contact moderators.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pcm wrote:

@Pcm  Can you make/receive calls? Can you send texts?

Need Help? Let's chat.