cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No text message for 6gb for $40

ZeroRequiem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received a text message for the switch to the $40 for 6gb koodo promo. How do I get involved in it?

8 REPLIES 8

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ZeroRequiemwrote:

$45 for 4gb. Unlimited Canada wide text. Unlimited province wide talk.

@ZeroRequiem try and call Koodo, there might give it to you, nothing to lose, win win, good luck dude

Lg85

I didn't get an offer either. I'm on the $45 2GB plan, which is the regular price on PM's plan page right now, not a promo plan. My aunt was on the $40 2GB plan and she received a text to switch over to Koodo though. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ZeroRequiemwrote:

Hi @ZeroRequiem,

Unfotunately, they are only targeting those on the $40 for 4GB crowd. But who knows, maybe down the road they will send out a similar offer to those on the $45 for 4GB plan.

ZeroRequiem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

closng

Hi @ZeroRequiem,

Which plan are you on?

koimr1

@ZeroRequiemwrote:

I have not received a text message for the switch to the $40 for 6gb koodo promo. How do I get involved in it?

I didn't get it either, nor two of my family members.

I was able to get Koodo customer service to switch me over as I was on the 5GB from last week (they asked where I heard about the promo, didn't even ask me for the code) and in my Koodo Self-Serve account I was able to add my family members as new lines with the code.

Try pretending to sign up for a plan at Koodo - pick anything - on the right side you'll get asked for a promo code and your phone number - after entering then go back to the rate plans and if you see the $40 6GB plan you are eligible.

EDIT: Shoot, I should probably mention that this is only for those on the Fall 2016 Promo.

Charanth182
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Its likely at those with the 2016 Promo Package. They really dont' seem to want us on it anymore.

mtfolks

Not much you can do. It’s a targeted offer. 

Need Help? Let's chat.