cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service since yesterday and now account is disabled

reezer76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone started saying no service yesterday.  I've rebooted and tried the SIM in another phone, it doesn't work either.  It's been fine for a year before this.

Now I try to login to my account and it says disabled.

I made a ticket yesterday and another today and am still waiting for a reply.

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@reezer76 

You would need your PIN but what happened? What did it say? I'm guessing the number didn't exist.

Are your financials still unscathed?

reezer76

I just tried. It won't let me.

@reezer76 dial 18554782542, enter your phone number and remove your autopay

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - use "SIMjacked" to get SIMon to let your create a support ticket quickly.

After submitted a ticket, you should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

There are 5 moderators online at the moment. 

It will be slow respond from moderator team today.

For a quick respond days, there are usually over 10 moderators online.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@reezer76 

Phone your number using another phone.  If someone answers the call, someone SIM jacked your number for the purpose to pass the 2FA to login to your bank account.

Call your bank, credit card companies to lock your accounts ASAP.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@reezer76 wrote:

no I never got a text message about number being ported

I suppose it could be a two step robbery. Sim-jack and then port.

Like I said...check all your financials.

reezer76

no I never got a text message about number being ported

Anonymous
Not applicable

@reezer76 wrote:

My phone started saying no service yesterday.  I've rebooted and tried the SIM in another phone, it doesn't work either.  It's been fine for a year before this.

Now I try to login to my account and it says disabled.

I made a ticket yesterday and another today and am still waiting for a reply.

If you can't get into 611 either then run to all your financial sites and email and change your passwords. You've likely been fraudulently ported. Did you get a text from here saying it looks like you're porting your number?

Then you'll need to contact the moderators to get things back.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Moderators will be able to assist you. You can private message them as well at this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.