cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for 48 hours

Marc_NL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m a long-time customer, grandfathered on one of the old 90-day plans, living in St. John’s, NL. I’m running an iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.0.2. Since Friday I have no cellular or mobile data service at all. Only Wi-fi works. 

1)It’s not a tower issue because it doesn’t change when I drive elsewhere.

2) I have tried rebooting my phone/airplane mode/setting it to 3G only. Nothing.

3) Removing the SIM and rebooting the phone makes it pick up the network for about a second, at 1 bar strength, then it quits again.

I don’t have another SIM to try, unfortunately. At this point I’m about out of ideas. 

33 REPLIES 33

Marc_NL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nope, not the issue. I have regular data left, plus a couple promo add-ons that I haven’t touched. Also this issue is affecting my voice service as well. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Marc_NL wrote:

I’m a long-time customer, grandfathered on one of the old 90-day plans, living in St. John’s, NL. I’m running an iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.0.2. Since Friday I have no cellular or mobile data service at all. Only Wi-fi works. 

1)It’s not a tower issue because it doesn’t change when I drive elsewhere.

2) I have tried rebooting my phone/airplane mode/setting it to 3G only. Nothing.

3) Removing the SIM and rebooting the phone makes it pick up the network for about a second, at 1 bar strength, then it quits again.

I don’t have another SIM to try, unfortunately. At this point I’m about out of ideas. 

@Marc_NL, when did you do the update to 15.02 could it have been right after that update that you started to experience the service issues?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Marc_NL 

Could you have reached your data allotment limit for this cycle?

Check your account self-serve to see.  While there, check account status if "active".

Does your calling and texting (both in and out) work?

Need Help? Let's chat.