cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service, but I have 23 minutes and purchased an add-on

axonn77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

This morning I woke up to not having any service on my plan. I have been with public mobile for about a year now and had never had these issues. I am in southern Ontario. My plan had 23 minutes left and I have a purchased add-on of another 500 minutes but still haven't been able to get service.

Is there an outage or is there something I must do? My payments have all gone through successfully.

Thank you for any help!

4 REPLIES 4

axonn77

My account is active but I wasn't able to get the service back.

I have reached out to the moderator team, thank you!

axonn77

Thank you for replying so quickly. My account is indeed "Active" but I was unable to get it working, I have reached out to the moderator team as mentioned in one of the replies below. Thank you again!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@axonn77 wrote:

Hi,

This morning I woke up to not having any service on my plan. I have been with public mobile for about a year now and had never had these issues. I am in southern Ontario. My plan had 23 minutes and I have a purchased add-on of another 500 minutes but still haven't been able to get service.

Is there an outage or is there something I must do? My payments have all gone through successfully.

Thank you for any help!

Hi @axonn77 ,

I have not noticed any chatter about any outages. You have a disconnect to the network, maybe?

Try:

-rebooting your phone,

-go into airplane mode for 5 minutes then take it off

-remove the SIM and reinsert it

If these tricks do not work send a message to the Moderator_Team using this link.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@axonn77 does your plan say active when you log into your self service account or call 611? Thanks.  Try these tricks to restart/ reset your phone service. You could try in order:
1.Restarting your phone. Turn it off, remove the SIM card, reinsert it, wait 5 minutes and restart it.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.

20200504_182846.jpg

Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.