cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service after payment

aap124
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Missed a payment, so I lost service. Played my bill but now I have no service. Help?

4 REPLIES 4

@aap124 

If after the above suggestions you still need to contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@aap124 

If the suggestions by @HALIMACS  still do not renew your service ( your payment still shows in your balance.) Log into your account. Go to the payment or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Has the system taken your payment? Does your account overview page say "active"? Log out and reboot.

If not contacting the moderators may be in order.

ankitmehta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can contact moderators team about the service thing. Just so you know public mobile is a prepaid service so we need to pay for the service.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@aap124 

After you pay your service you have to click the reactivate button.

Sometimes rebooting the phone will get you back in service.

(EDIT:  you may want to confirm the payment is showing on payment card transactions)

Need Help? Let's chat.