cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service ,, account paid and up to date

Michwhea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't text or call ..said unregistered on network...

This is my workphone ... this is causing huge issues 

I've turned it off.

Sim in znd out..

Etc etc 

8 REPLIES 8

Shawkes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My ticket from this morning was just responded to a few minutes ago.

"just did a refresh to the network, we just got an outage,.."

Uh what? It's been out since this morning as per the Telus twitter. "Just"? It was newsworthy hours ago. Smh.

Appears to be back in the lower mainland (no longer on the outtage map and my phone is working). There are still outtages though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michwhea @Gonzo @chenlica 

check it out is issue Towers Map in your area...outages Here link, 

something maybe is help, do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Michwhea wrote:

Can't text or call ..said unregistered on network...

This is my workphone ... this is causing huge issues 

I've turned it off.

Sim in znd out..

Etc etc 

@Michwhea 

Lots of reports of outages today. 

Nothing you can do unfortunately, until Telus fixes the issue.

Toggle into airplane mode occasionally to help reset your network and see if it kicks in sooner.

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So it’s actually made the news, cell outages in BC and AB, no estimates for return of service yet. Wonder if there was a hack or just a big glitch?

Shawkes

https://twitter.com/TELUSsupport/status/1433481220302716935

So every brand that is on the telus network is down (public, koodo, virgin? etc)

It'd be nice if public posted it on their site or social media. Would probably save them a bunch of tickets.

chenlica

same here. two phones basically dead...no call no data...seems text still works. I'm in Calgary.

SynnSalvator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It has been said multiple times on many different posts that there is a huge BC and AB network issue with Telus and Bell. Also more recently some in Ontario seem to be having spotty network issues also. They are working on it to fix this problem.

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Same here, I have two separate phones in PM and they are both dead. For a while one was showing no service, now they show service and texts sends with some serious lag time, but no data service at all. Something up with the network?

Need Help? Let's chat.