cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No servce for last 7 h

Kseniya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No sevice. Iphone restarted many times. SIM changed to diff device= doesn’t work. Diff SIM on my device works so tech issue with provider. 

8 REPLIES 8

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo, I hope you don't mind but I've copied your information from above.

@Kseniya, this information came from mimmo. Have you tried this?

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

GC

Kseniya

could you plz help me. I'm new to Community. how can I contact the provider ?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe your only option is to contact mods and have the look into your account tomorrow.

Kseniya

Thank u for your answer! Im a public mobile user for more than 2 years. Everything was working perfectly untill today. I just loged out from online access... forgot my password so need an other help here 😞 . So im enrolled for autopay. Next due date is 18 feb 2018 . Didn’t received any text notification. My cell just shows No Service. I  changed devices, still doesn’t work. But my husbands SIM from public works on my device. I restarted my iPhone multiple times- nothing. I checked in settings everywhere- nothing changed . Only wifi works 

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kseniya wrote:

No sevice. Iphone restarted many times. SIM changed to diff device= doesn’t work. Diff SIM on my device works so tech issue with provider. 

We're gonna need a lot more information to figure this out. 🙂

I had actually written out a much longer post but in the interests of keeping things easier to deal with I'm going to assume you are a NEW Public Mobile user.

Log onto the Self-Serve site (click the My Account button at the top of the page) and verify that your plan is active. If that all looks ok then my next guess is that your phone is probably locked - is your "Diff SIM" from your previous carrier?

Are there ANY error messages at all that you can post here for us?

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Kseniya sorry to hear about your issue. 

Did you just join public mobile?

Are you sure that your phone is unlocked?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

What message do you see on the phone after rebooting with the SIM installed?

Have you requested a port-in of your number from another carrier?

Login to your account and confirm the plan is correct and "Active".

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Have you logged in to see what your account says? Autopayment failure?

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.