cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one can sign up with my referral code

imtiax
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up last night at 2am, got a temp number then ported in my Koodo and it's fine.

I've been using it all day everything is normal but when someone tries to use my phone number as their referral it says my number is not a valid subscriber.

I also never received any texsts saying my port is complete but I've been using teh service for over 15 hours now with no issues everything works.

what do i do?

3 REPLIES 3

imtiax
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok i hope this gets resolved soon because I have 3 ppl waiting to sign up using my referral. 😞

I sent a mod a message around 8 hours ago and still no word from them. 

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

dhanadhan is probably right... i had the same issue for the first little while, then referal started working ..... another glitch is: once referal works and somebody uses your number as referal, you actually suddenly will get a text saying, that PM is sorry but the person you refered has left ( although they just subscribed new ) ..lol...but you will see the referal bonus..

contact one of the mods and they will sort that out for you....

cheers

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Soemeone else had this issue as well. I think when you port in your number, it takes a while for system to add your ported number instead of new number in the referral system. May be staff member can see if they can manually apply referral credits. @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.