cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

Aprildugauy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello...I have been a PM customer for a  and have had no problems till now...  I have no this afternoon. Was working fine this. My account is active..is the network down?

5 REPLIES 5

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Looks like some calling outages in areas of the lower mainland of BC as well as a few outages in southern Ontario. A few spread around Alberta too.

Hopefully you won't be without service for much longer.

When you log into you account - is it active ?  Under data and add-ons is there an amount showing for minutes if not then you have used up your minutes if you don't have an unlimited plan.  Try rebooting your phone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Aprildugauy wrote:

Hello...I have been a PM customer for a  and have had no problems till now...  I have no this afternoon. Was working fine this. My account is active..is the network down?

Working ok in th west. Not sure where you are but have a look at the Telus Outage reports to see if your area is down.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Aprildugauy wrote:

The website is very glitchy right now, partly because of the free promo offers of data and mins and too many people trying to log in.  Try again later in the day.  I found it was fine during the evening hours yesterday.

Aprildugauy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello...I have been a PM customer for a  and have had no problems till now...  I have no service this afternoon. Can't call in or out.  I says  I am not connected to  network. Was working fine this. My account is active..is the network down?

Need Help? Let's chat.