Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls

Sage834
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just ported from Virgin, can call but no getting incoming! Help

4 REPLIES 4

@Sage834

Don't forget to try restarting your device every few hours.

I've recently been informed this is not strictly required in this modern era of new fangled infernal contraptions.  But I'm old school, nothing beats a clean install and a fresh reboot for clearing system glitches.

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Porting can take up to 2 days. So dont worry. My cousin ported two days ago. She got outgoing and Text messaging right away. It took about 24 hours to get the incoming. so its common. 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

good luck and welcome to the community!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

welcome to PM I think you have a stuck port.  you will need to follow the instructions below to contact a mod.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time] from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.