cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

Bmoff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So i payed my bill 3 days ago data worked fine untill today.. now I get a x where is says lte and I checked my usage and still have 3gb remaining.. is this a service issue with everyone or what's going on? Been a customer for years never had a problem thanks all

9 REPLIES 9

@Bmoff yeah this was happening to me too, I would just switch to HSPA then back to LTE.. idk what it was.. I just recently downgraded to the 1gb plan since Ive been on wifi more often. so I haven't been able to monitor it... one thing you can do is reset your network settings

• open your settings
  • scroll down and tap system
  • tap reset
  • tap network settings reset
  • tap reset settings
  • tap reset settings again
  • restart your phone

@Bmoff wrote:

Not in a basement but in the the city maybe that's why? It's a Motorola g8 and it's been working fine on the lte bands I checked it all before so unless they changed it it should be compatible.. also it worked for months on lte no problems legit just started today!

It could be a local network issue.  If the conditions persist, then it is likely a phone problem.  

@Bmoff wrote:

Not in a basement but in the the city maybe that's why? It's a Motorola g8 and it's been working fine on the lte bands I checked it all before so unless they changed it it should be compatible.. also it worked for months on lte no problems legit just started today!

@Bmoff  Moto G8 has great LTE band support so that is definitely not an issue in your case. 

Bmoff

@Bmoff wrote:

Thanks!! Switching to 3g worked for now at least I have some data but whenIwhen switch back to lte it works for a bit then stops again 

@Bmoff  That means the LTE connection in that are is weak. Are you in a basement or underground? What kind of device are you using? Does it support most of the LTE bands that PM uses?

Bmoff

It's newish but it's been working great for months but I'm not in my area atm maybe it can't find a lte signal? 3g is working fine now

Bmoff

Thanks!! Switching to 3g worked for now at least I have some data but whenIwhen switch back to lte it works for a bit then stops again 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bmoff wrote:

So i payed my bill 3 days ago data worked fine untill today.. now I get a x where is says lte and I checked my usage and still have 3gb remaining.. is this a service issue with everyone or what's going on? Been a customer for years never had a problem thanks all

Did you check that usage in the self-serve? Or your phone?

Is this a newish-to-you phone? Or have you had it for some time?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Bmoff 

• try restarting your phone
  • toggle airplane mode on/off
  • checnge your preferred network to 3g for a minute then back to LTE
Need Help? Let's chat.