cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data on my new phone

dixonpete
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently purchased a LG Spree and signed up with Public Mobile. I have 6 GB data available in this cycle but this phone refuses to access any of it. It's an older version of Android, 5.1.1.

Network type is HSPA. It does say Mobile network state : Disconnected

Airplane Mode is Off.

Calls and texting work fine. Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to PM @dixonpete

Good to hear that your issue is solved
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dixonpete, sorry to hear that you are having issues.  A couple of things I would check first if you have never had data since you have been with PM make sure that you see it in your plan when you login to self serve under addons.  The other thing would be to make sure Cellular data is turned on in your phone settings.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

perfect!  if youever have any other issues, have a look through the forums.  Lots of good info in there, odds are if you're having the problem others have also had it.

dixonpete
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ya, thanks, I just found that page as your answer arrived. Everything is working now.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Try apn setting is that lte phone or no
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Hello!

Have you tried manually setting up your apn settings?

Check out this link

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-Up-Data-On-Your-Phone/ta-p/26

Need Help? Let's chat.