cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No access to voice message

I was trying to get access to my voice message (I asked my friend to leave me one so I can test it) but couldn't. The voicemail icon has a red dot beside, when I called my voicemail, it requires me to set up my mailbox. I recorded my name but didn't want to record a personal greeting, so I got stuck there. There is no other options to move on, either save my recording or delete and redo it. What shall I do next?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: No access to voice message

When I set up my voicemail I remember it seeming like I had no choice but to record a personal greeting so I just recorded nothing. Later on once my voicemail was activated I was able to go back into voicemail settings and activate a standard greeting with just my name being stated. Maybe try just going through with the personal greeting and going back in to change it after

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@fish2019 

Here is the article on setting up voice mail. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/set-up-voicemail

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I set up my voicemail I remember it seeming like I had no choice but to record a personal greeting so I just recorded nothing. Later on once my voicemail was activated I was able to go back into voicemail settings and activate a standard greeting with just my name being stated. Maybe try just going through with the personal greeting and going back in to change it after

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I am having trouble as well. Thank you for sharing the link.

Highlighted

that sounds like exactly my situation. Thanks, I will try that and let you know how it works later!