cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Time for My Fellow PM'ers IM SORRY :(

burkely
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hey all,

It's been a while since I've had the chance to come on to the Community and harass everyone with a hundred questions and comments.

So on another note, I wanted to take a minute (while I can) and Thank Everyone for all the help (and entertainment) they've provided me in the past!!

I'd like to add a couple other things! Not only is Public Mobile an amazing Mobile Provider..But I think this Community is what keeps it running! The helpful fill that have been with PM since the beginning and are Grandfathered in, not receiving any compensation for the time they put in to helping everyone out. You guys deserve a pat on the back! And a beer, or three! Ice cold! 🙂

That is all!!

Once again, Thank you all, you know who you are !!!

Cheers!!!
5 REPLIES 5

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @burkely,

Thanks for the invite!

I'm sorry to read that you couldn't do much ice-fishing this winter. It was warmish, at least down in southern Ontario. I guess it was, too, up your way.

If memory serves me correctly, pickerel is the most common fish. So, good luck in hooking many of them during the summer.

Cheers.

burkely
@Martin

I wish I could be around more often. Unfortunately, life gets in the way of that!

Fishing was extremely slow this season. Kills me to say the ice shack Sat dormant for most of the season other than a few trips out.. With summer right around the corner, I'm getting ready to clean off the boat and get it in the water first chance I have.

Make your way up North for a day of fun in the sun in Northern Ontario!

Cheers Pal!!

burkely
As long as it's a cheap Scotch why the heck not, right? 😉

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @burkely,

Long time, no see!

How's the fishing?

Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated!

Cheers.

Mayor / Maire

@burkely wrote:
The helpful fill that have been with PM since the beginning and are Grandfathered in, not receiving any compensation for the time they put in to helping everyone out. You guys deserve a pat on the back! And a beer, or three! Ice cold! 🙂

Does your offer stand to those of us not on a pioneer/grandfathered plan? If so, can you make mine a Scotch please? Smiley Very Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.