cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Text on my new 90 day plan and cannot login my account

dcueto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've contacted three MOD's last Saturday and I have yet to get a reply, so I figured I'd voice my account situation here.

Last saturdayI signed up for the 90-day Fall 2016 plan and when I went to process my credit card payment, I received this error

Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=" https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.

I've been getting text messages as well saying "Sorry, your current plan does not include text messaging..." but I signed up for the Fall 2016 4GB, $40 plan which includes text messaging.  Did anyone have a similar issue?  How was it resovled? 

6 REPLIES 6

dcueto

Thanks, I didn't see this thread Smiley Happy

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Agree that a more user friendly support system is needed, especially when this is the type of business model that PM is pursuing.

There have been official posts by Public Mobile informing customers what the situation is:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Doing-wireless-different-has-its-ups-and...

telix99

I have the same issue.  PM was sent last Wednesday and still no reply either.  Even a "we got your ticket and is now in queue for processing" would have been nice. 

T,

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just want to clarify that the mods ARE replying to private messages. However, it is taking them longer than usual so expect a turnaround time of 5-7 days. Send your support request to only ONE mod as they end up in a common pool for all the mods to review anyway. Sending more requests and tags will just cause an even greater backlog because of all the duplicates. I know it's hard and frusturating to not have your account working perfectly fine, but the best way is patience.

swz5005
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Alot of people are having this issue due to the promotion and the Mods are backed up with request.

It's best to tag the MOD's in this post to get a faster reply. 

They do not seem to be replying PM yet.

The only thing you can do is wait 😞

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

I had a similiar issue, but my Self-Self was working. Even though i selected a plan, according to my account I did not have a plan, but i was charged $120. The funds were in my account, so i could select the plan under the "change plan" option. I changed my plan and eveything was fine

Need Help? Let's chat.