cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

malik254_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a new sim and I used a pre paid voucher and my sim status is now active, however I'm not getting service when I insert my sim into my phone I have an iPhone 12 pro max, I have tried everything like restarting my phone removing my sim etc

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

can you try it selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit HERE 

or HERE 

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on.

Good Luck

@malik254_ wrote:

I reset my network settings aswell as checked for blacklist still no service at all

@malik254_ Can you try the SIM into another compatible Public Mobile device?

What provider was the phone with before Public Mobile?

If the phone is not locked to its previous provider and IF YOU JUST activated with a NEW number, it is possible, the service will connect soon. Continue to reboot every few minutes.

If stil issues after a bit of a waiting period, ask the Moderators to look into your SIM activation.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

malik254_

I reset my network settings aswell as checked for blacklist still no service at all

@malik254_ wrote:

no it is a not replacing a lost or existing sim, its a brand new account and new number

@malik254_  Ahh okay.

Do a RESET of your Network Settings.

Is the phone you are using locked to its previous provider, perhaps? Contact them to unlock it for you.

Also check if your phone is blacklisted here:

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@malik254_  how long you have activated the account?   You logged in My Account and it is showing Active?

did you try connecting your new iPhone to the computer, launch iTune to get the latest update as well as the Carrier Profile?

Also, you sure your phone is unlocked?

malik254_

no it is a not replacing a lost or existing sim, its a brand new account and new number

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@malik254_ wrote:

I got a new sim and I used a pre paid voucher and my sim status is now active, however I'm not getting service when I insert my sim into my phone I have an iPhone 12 pro max, I have tried everything like restarting my phone removing my sim etc

@malik254_ Is this a new SIM card that you are replacing with a lost or damaged SIM card?

If so, then you have to contact the Moderators to have the SIM numbers swapped to your phone number and current account.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

Type "SIM SWAP"

Select "Contact US"

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

After the SIM is swapped do one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

Need Help? Let's chat.