cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Krissyc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I’m actually in Alberta and experiencing no service error on my phone I really need help 

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Krissyc you might need to reach out the moderator team for help.  You can do that by private messaging them in the community.  More info can be found here:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Krissyc  a écrit :

Yeah tried rebooting taking the sim out putting it back in 

Did you change your phone?

Krissyc

Yeah tried rebooting taking the sim out putting it back in 

@Krissyc Check your phone's compatibility on https://willmyphonework.net/. If it's compatible try check that the SIM is in correctly, and test the SIM in a different phone if you can. Then try putting it in airplane mode, wait 30 seconds, turn off airplane mode and restart the phone.

srlawren

@Krissyc so to rule out the easy stuff, have you tried rebooting your phone?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Krissyc

My sim is giving me a no service error 

Krissyc

No my sim has been active for months and I renew the 25th

Krissyc

No I’ve been active for months I don’t renew till 25th

srlawren

@Krissyc wrote:

Hi I’m actually in Alberta and experiencing no service error on my phone I really need help 

@Krissyc no service is a different issue than this.  Did you just activate your Public Mobile SIM card?  Or, if you're an existing customer, did your plan just renew last night?

Need Help? Let's chat.