cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Muskie99d
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi to all...

My Account is paid up to date yet I am receiving a 'No Service' message.

I tried powering off the phone, removed & reinserted the Sim card.

Turned the phone back on & still 'No Service'.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to resolve this?

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

Sheenastenerson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thankyou for the link.

@Sheenastenerson wrote:

How long did this take for everyone to get resolved?  It has been a day or so for myself waiting for responses.  I am have a porting issue between Telus and Public according to the emails back and forth.  I had access to My Account prior to them doing things on the backend.

@Sheenastenerson Have you called the Porting Help Line? ***

Here is a link to a Public Mobile page on porting that may be useful:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Sheenastenerson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long did this take for everyone to get resolved?  It has been a day or so for myself waiting for responses.  I am have a porting issue between Telus and Public according to the emails back and forth.  I had access to My Account prior to them doing things on the backend.

@GHANES_T wrote:

Could you tell me how do I open a service ticket for "No Service" Signal, please?

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

GHANES_T

Could you tell me how do I open a service ticket for "No Service" Signal, please?

@Staliger wrote:

@Muskie99d You also could send them a direct message if this is an urgent case. They reply faster then. You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

@Staliger I am open to data that proves this. However, the official word from PM is that private messages are handled AFTER tickets submitted via SIMon. This is in spite of SIMon being less than a bright spark.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Muskie99d You also could send them a direct message if this is an urgent case. They reply faster then. You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Muskie99d

Thanks...I already submitted a Ticket.

I did not ask for a reset on the Account but I hope they will do one anyway.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Muskie99d  Submit a ticket and ask PM to reset your account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Muskie99d  switch the SIM into another phone to see if its the phone or a SIM problem.  If its the phone reset your network settings and restart your phone if it doesn't automatically do so. 

If its the SIM try the lost/ stolen trick to reset your service. 

From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 

20200504_182846.jpg

If this fails, contact the moderators and ask them to reset your service for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Muskie99d 

Have you tried to access your self service account?  Is your account status active or suspended?

You might want to try to put your SIM card in another working phone.  This helps determine whether issue is with hardware or Public mobile service problem.  

Maybe also try a network reset of the phone and then reboot phone.  

Need Help? Let's chat.