cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Help from PM

elle-so
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have posted on here last week about my frequent dropped calls issue. I have tried to privately message multiple PM Moderators, and have gotten no responses. I even tried to email PM and have not gotten a response either. I am very disappointed in PM, that I can't can't any assistance for over a week. Anyone experience the same or give any advice on how to get help? Thanks. 

11 REPLIES 11

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @elle-so,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

As you may know, we have been experiencing a high volume of messages resulting in a delayed response. Although the wait is longer than expected, your issues will be attended to! We are making sure to treat all of our customers.

Please look out for my private message 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Does your data and texting work during the call drop time?

and how is the call quality for you generally?

ChopstickHero
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you experiencing dropped calls in certain locations or situations?

elle-so

@mimmo sorry! I made a mistake in typing my response. I meant it almost never happened. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @elle-so, thanks for the replies and hopefully you get the issue sorted.  I am a little confused by your answers, in one reply you said the issue almost never happened , and in another you stated it never happened.

elle-so

@Rockdaddy22 I do not have access to another phone right now, but I will try that next! I was with Rogers a month ago before the fall promo, and almost never had issues with this. 

Rockdaddy22
Have you tried the sim in a different phone?

elle-so

@will13am thanks for the response! When it happens, my signal strength is still full, but I noticed I cannot make calls for about 30 seconds after a dropped call. I was with rogers previously, and this almost never happened.

elle-so

@mimmo thank you for the response! I am in the Hamilton (Ontario) and Toronto area, and it has been happening with multiple people, and at different locations. I do not believe it is my phone issue, as I was with Rogers a month ago before the fall promo, and there were no issues at all. But I will try my sim with another phone when I have access to one. Thank you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Problems with dropped calls may be due to something at your end.  If the phone is connected to the network and has decent signal strength at your location, the problem is not likely coming from the network.  Generally, if there were network issues, the effect would be felt by much more than a single user.  The next time a call is being made, pay close attention to the signal strength.

mimmo

Hi, You have done the right things.  PM is trying to clear the backlog of issues from the overload of teh fall promo.  as said on the official announcement there is about a 12 day waiting time.  I saw yesterday that Sara_O wasreplying to posts  from Dec 7th.

I am assuming switching to 3g did not help?

What city are you in?  Is the issue happening everywhere?  inside /outside?, at work? at home?   have you tried possibly a different phone (to see if its maybe a phone issue)  is it  always to the same person or multiple people?

Need Help? Let's chat.