cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data, text or phone calls? states No long distance

Robert2254
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good evening commuity, my phone stopped working.  It cannot make or recieve calls or texts, and has no data.  I set up about a month ago and has been ALMOST fine till that point, I got the 4gig deal, and was deactivated once...paid the additional 120 and was back up and running! They refunded my amount and answered my private message about 2 days ago, stating they corrected and refunded, but that is about the point that my service stopped working???

iwhen I try an out call it states that I have no long distance or feature for this line (something along those lines) anyone have a clue how to fix?

I PM's PM yestreday, just waiting for a rsponse

12 REPLIES 12

Suspect the new bug. Good to see our moderators have cleared up the mess enough to track tagging.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Robert2254 wonderful 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Robert2254
Thank you very much ! We are back in business

srlawren

@Shazia_K thank you!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Robert2254

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please reboot your phone now? you should see that everything is now in order and that your service is fully functional 🙂 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren

@Robert2254 no.  That just means that you have the promo plan discount that is no longer offered.  Before Nov 20th that displayed as "2016 Fall Promo Discount" (or something very similar) and after the promo ended, it shows as "Expired" for everyone on the plan (myself included).  This is normal and nothing to be concerned about. 

Your actual account status shows just above what you've pictured.  EDIT: on mine it shows: "Account Status: Active". 

Robert2254

THis is what the account information states, could it be that EXPIRED line?

publicmobile.png

Robert2254

Yeah, we reset and I pulled the SIM to be safe, have done that a few times, still nothing,  It states these calls (which are local) are long distance and we do not have an add on that covers this, to dialo 611 and get an add on.

Again account shows active, everything seems fine expect no service.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Normally you need to reboot the phone after PM makes some changes. have you done that yet?

srlawren

@Mary_M are you able to look at this for @Robert2254, please?  It sounds like he recently received some assistance due to an erroneous deactivation, and has been disconnected again.  Thank you for your attention!

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear of your issues... frustrating I'm sure! Hopefully since PM moderators already responded 2 days ago, they'll quickly respond again.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You will have to wait for the reply. May be @Shazia_K is around tomorrow to help.

Need Help? Let's chat.