cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data on Iphones!!!

ChrisM7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI, so yesterday i ported over two numbers which both got sms confirmation that the port went through.

Though when trying to access the internet/data, both iphones were not able to connect to data

I have an iphone 4s and iphone 5 both which i inputted to pm imei tested to see if they were capable with pm. Both were able to work with pm

I tried putting the sims into an iphone 6 plus and both of the sims work on data 

I need help with my iphone 4s and 5, I also see that the only apn setting on the cellular data was for hot spot

I also found out that both phones on the setting->general->about showed that for the carrier it was not public mobile but either rogers or telus.

Anyone know how to fix this problem as it seems i have no data for either phones.

See how carrier says rogers instead of public mobile 24.0 my other iphone 5 says telus

Help!! IMG_3287.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

ChrisM7

Thanks man, i went through the other discussions and finally found out how to change the apn setting by using a site

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Do they have most recent software?

Also I vaguely recall reading somewhere iPhone 4 might not be supported or something because of lack of software updates.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

ChrisM7

Yes i rebooted, reset network, restore my iphones still nothing

for some reason only works on my iphone 6 plus

jeremyclee

At the risk of asking the obvious, did you reboot both phones?

I'm surprised your data worked on the iphone. on my iphone 6, i had to change the apn to sp.mb.com

Need Help? Let's chat.