cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Connection

silverflo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Everything started working this morning but I am unable to receive picture messages or use data.  Thankfully I have wifi right now and didn't really notice except for trying to receive a picture message.

What do I need to do to enable the data?  I have paid for the 90 days 12+6 GB of data Canada Wide on the 3G Speed.

4 REPLIES 4

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Brani123wrote:

I am trying to use my cellular data on my iphone 5C and it states that I am not on a data plan when I am, I places another SIM card into my device and the data was working. I do not know what the issue is nor does the sale rep at WOW mobile boutique. Please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks,

Brandi

Check this out for instructions

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-set-up-data-APN-on-my-smartp...

Brani123

I am trying to use my cellular data on my iphone 5C and it states that I am not on a data plan when I am, I places another SIM card into my device and the data was working. I do not know what the issue is nor does the sale rep at WOW mobile boutique. Please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks,

Brandi

Glad to hear everything running fine now for you.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

silverflo

Apparrently my APN did not autmatically populate.  So have done the APN and now data is working.

Need Help? Let's chat.