cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next 30 days for 0 promo

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi

Saw the next 30 days for 0 promo if you sign in at agents.

I just singed up just over a few weeks ago online as suggested and no silimar promotions get 0 for 1st 30 days 

16 REPLIES 16

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Patrick_R wrote:

No not yours the one made the comment you can see on here

@Anonymous it was pretty clearly aimed at me.

@Patrick_R wrote:

I don't agree with your assumption 0 reason for the post. You will recall in some cases as noted by others tht sometimes companies will renew a promomation at the end or extend it.

@Patrick_R wrote:

The time factor does not matter its the comments im replying to.

Its frustrating when trying to be helpful and others make a judegment as noted in previous reply

@Patrick_R, let's review what you wrote in your original posting:

@Patrick_R wrote:

Hi

I just singed up just over a few weeks ago online as suggested and no silimar promotions get 0 for 1st 30 days 

Here's the thing.  I'm delighted when someone is trying to be helpful and I did not mean to be judgemental.  But re-read your posting.  You said you saw a promo, and that you activated a few weeks ago withotu a similar promo.

I'll re-state my original question:  you've posted an observation about a promo that just ended and that you didn't get it.  What exactly is helpful about that?  If you'd said "hey maybe anyone thinking about activating now that this promo is over, you might want to sit tight and wait to see if there's another one so you don't miss out like I did", well, now that would have been helpful. You'd have been offering a suggestion.  But your original post to start this thread did not contain any such opinion, suggestion, advice, caution.  All it said was you saw a promo, and you didn't get it since you activated a few weeks too early.  Can you see how that alone might be less helpful than maybe you originally intended?

I'm not trying to be judgemental, but the post as it stands is not terribly helpful.  I meant only to let you know that.  Cheers!

EDIT: fixed a mistakenly duplicate quote.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Patrick_R

No not yours the one made the comment you can see on here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Patrick_R wrote:

Its frustrating when trying to be helpful and others make a judegment as noted in previous reply

Ok. Who's comments? Mine? Without a username or tag or quote, the fact that it's two weeks later leaves it open as to who you're replying to.

Patrick_R

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Patrick_R wrote:

I don't agree with your assumption 0 reason for the post. You will recall in some cases as noted by others tht sometimes companies will renew a promomation at the end or extend it.

Since it's two weeks later...who are you replying to?

Patrick_R

Anonymous
Not applicable

@devinder1 wrote:

Yes the0$  for 30days offer as there for 30-31st March ended yesterday.

I believe it would be again offer in the last week of April this month.

Keep an eye on the upcoming offers by logging on publicmobile.ca

Thanks

Where does one find them crystal balls? 🙂 Or do you need to be a learned practitioner to use them? 🙂

devinder1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes the0$  for 30days offer as there for 30-31st March ended yesterday.

I believe it would be again offer in the last week of April this month.

Keep an eye on the upcoming offers by logging on publicmobile.ca

Thanks

srlawren

@Patrick_R wrote:

No sure why so critical in a reply just saying

@Patrick_R I'm just trying to figure out why you posted that when the promotion was literally already over?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Patrick_R

No sure why so critical in a reply just saying

Patrick_R

Yes I did sign up then

yangj08

Oh. In that sense, I see where you're coming from. 

Speaking of stores closing, I've learned yesterday not to try and do an activation when in a time crunch. The activation hit a snag when trying to set up auto-pay for the bonus data, the credit card initially refused (tripped a fraud detection thing), then wouldn't let the clerk try again with a card, then when I bought vouchers to try and do it that way, it wouldn't allow activation saying the SIM was already activated and couldn't be activated twice. Then I got shooed out of London Drugs saying that they were closing and the guy wanted to get off at 8 like he was supposed to. I've sent a message to the mods and am hoping there's a way to resolve this since I don't even have a welcome e-mail, or a phone number (silly me didn't think I'd have to write it down because I was expecting a welcome e-mail), or an account number, only the SIM card number and the fact that it's a second SIM (meant for a friend visiting me later) that I referred to from my first SIM. 

srlawren

@yangj08 wrote:

I think it's stating that the promotion came back again this past weekend.

@yangj08 well that's....  I mean, interesting information.  Sadly, it came several hours too late to actually be of any use to anyone, given that it was posted at 11pm Pacific time and the promo ended at midnight Eastern.  I mean, okay so Walmarts on the west coast were closing just as @Patrick_R was posting this wonderfully helpful hint, so there's that I guess.  Still, seems there was pretty much zero need for this thread to exist.  Just sayin'.

yangj08

I think it's stating that the promotion came back again this past weekend.

srlawren

@Patrick_R wrote:

Hi

@Patrick_R sorry is there a question here?  If you're trying to ask if you could get in on this after you missed it by a few weeks, then answer would most assuredly be no.  If instead this post was meant as a statement or suggestion, it feels incomplete.  

mimmo

@Patrick_R  not sure the reason for this post.   

did you sign up during the $25 +$25 promo which was running for about a month?  even if you missed that one too,  I am pretty sure you are saving money compared to your previous provider, else you probbaly would not have signed up.

Need Help? Let's chat.