cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I posted several ideas since coming on-board.  Nothing is reflected on the ideas posted under private statistics.

Does anyone know why?

Eliza5

4 REPLIES 4

Rusty
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Eliza5honestly don't waste your time, they'll do what they want to do. People have been offering ideas for ages, such as linking accounts together. Or updating the discussion software. The fact is they don't need us to tell them what changes we'd like. We're here for the price points, that's it, that's all. Ideas boards, etc. It's a cute way of keeping you invested with the company. Telus/PM will implement best practice features/strategies at their leisure for the sole purpose of ensuring their stakeholders are happy.

@Triguy wrote:

I don't think that is tracked PM.  They use Khoros which is generic software that maybe used by numerous which uses that feature.

It is no longer tracked but here is a clip where it does show PM did track these stats as well

ShawnC13_0-1585771950861.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I don't think that information is tracked by PM.  They use Khoros which is generic software that maybe used by numerous companies which use that feature.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

I posted several ideas since coming on-board.  Nothing is reflected on the ideas posted under private statistics.

Does anyone know why?

Eliza5

@Eliza5  there used to be a section called Ideas Lab.  Threads started in there would be that statistic you are looking at but PM removed that area a while ago now.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.