cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan change expired

Allanwc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Morning

Awhile back their was a promo for 4gb a month for 40 dollars (90 days.) Since I was midway into my current plan m, I went into my account and changed the plan to 4gb one which should happen tommorrow.. Today I double check my account and it still says 70bucks is due but when I looked at the new plan change pending it showed underneath expired?!?? I took screen shots of it so can someone please tell me what will happen on the expiry day?

4 REPLIES 4

mashwani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hey, i had a similar problem where the plan change did not go though. I hope this link helps. You should message cat_l. (Don't worry, they will change the plan for you but it might take a week or two)

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Plan-did-not-change-on-last-date/m-p/121015...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You might want to put a one time payment equal to amount owing + tax. Might help relive any issues with service disruptions and plan changes. There are some posts regarding this in the forums. In mobile do hard to find threads for you atm.

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes - no need worry about this, as explained by @Allanwc Fall Promo 2016 is renamed to expired 😞 

as you have this plan already, no Issues

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

The EXPIRED is simply the renamed line item for Fall Promo 2016.  Your account is still setup to change.  Autopay if you're signed up for it, should work overnight.

Need Help? Let's chat.