cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer referral

link4sah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend referred me to public mobile but didn't sent him the referral code or whatnot and now neither of us know how to apply the referral codes to the accounts. Help!

XxxooO 

6 REPLIES 6

donnytschetter

There is a referral code in the top right hand corner on the self serve window just enter that code when you setup your account 

link4sah

Thank you for your help!

XxxooO 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@link4sah wrote:

My friend referred me to public mobile but didn't sent him the referral code or whatnot and now neither of us know how to apply the referral codes to the accounts. Help!

XxxooO 

@link4sah click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. Provide them your friends referral code, and moderators may help both of you to get rewards.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please contact the moderatora and tell them something went won't with the referral and give them your friend's referral number. It can be found in top right section of your friend's overview page.

Once you register your sim card it can only be done manually by moderators.

You can reach them by clicking on the question mark in the bubble located at the right bottom

Cheers

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The referral code is on the right side of the main screen in the self serve account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.