cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation

dune3000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activate my account. The problem shows up when I switch sim card. 

I have unlocked iPhone 6s. Can't pass this massageCan't pass this massage  

14 REPLIES 14

dune3000

You all were right my phone was lock. 

I try to activate wrong phone (my wife's)

Thank you all for your help. 

Easy fix 🙂

@zhadj030 wrote:

Nah , @will13am will get the essential phone once it hits 150 $ we will both wait in the line 

The essential phone never really got onto my radar.  When I read about the repairability being 0 on ifixit, it dropped off my watch list.  At $150, I can definitely change my mind on a dime.  Although, I need another phone like I need another hole in the head.  My OPO and Opportunity are still working like new.  As long as slimrom and Omni continue to meet my OS needs, there's really no compelling reason to upgrade.  

Nah , @will13am will get the essential phone once it hits 150 $ we will both wait in the line 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Lol start saving I have a feeling one day you will be able to get iPhone xx. I was about to order iPhone x but didn't attract me much seems useless. I am gonna stay with my Samsung for now. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Samianauman wrote:

Agreed with @will13am

I had lots of iPhone experience you only get this msg when your phone is locked to some carrier. 

@will13am wrote:

I think the phone is SIM locked.  When I googled this message, the first site on the list is an Apple web page talking about how to unlock a SIM locked phone.

@Samianauman, welcome back to the forum!  I thought we agreed you were going to throw away your iPhone and you would tell me which garbage can you threw it in. 

Thanks lol I donated to value village lol and back to my android note 8 

D'oh.  You know I can't afford an iPhone.  You were my only hope of ever getting a chance to use one.  Now, how am I going to cross that off my bucket list? 

@will13am wrote:

@Samianauman wrote:

Agreed with @will13am

I had lots of iPhone experience you only get this msg when your phone is locked to some carrier. 

@will13am wrote:

I think the phone is SIM locked.  When I googled this message, the first site on the list is an Apple web page talking about how to unlock a SIM locked phone.

@Samianauman, welcome back to the forum!  I thought we agreed you were going to throw away your iPhone and you would tell me which garbage can you threw it in. 

Thanks lol I donated to value village lol and back to my android note 8 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:

Agreed with @will13am

@will13am wrote:

Mr-Bump
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How long ago did Rogers unlock the device? This should be a pretty quick process.

Do you happen to have another non-Rogers sim you could try? Or borrow from a friend. 

dune3000

I don't have any options to put my pin code .. 

sim card simply is not working .. I will wait until tomorrow morning maybe I'm still inactivation

process

dune3000

Yes I contact Apple and Rogers .. they confirm my phone is unlocked by Rogers.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, it looks like your phone has been locked, you will have to unlock your iphone. If you want to save money, just buy the unlock code yourself and do it. or you can go to a third partty store and get it done there. wish you the best. 

Agreed with @will13am

@will13am wrote:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dune3000, I don't think your phone is unlocked.  Did you buy it straight from Apple?  I have heard that they are locking to the provider of the first sim that is inserted in them. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.