cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Voicemail System Upgrade?

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Anybody else curious about what this new Voicemail update entails? I'm surprised there aren't more posts about it in the community. Anyone else getting an error when they tried to export their Voicemail today? This is the link by the way: HTTP://voicemailexport.publicmobile.ca

Also everybody wish @Luddite a happy birthday. 😄
6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Logged as a suggestion in the lab:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Option-to-auto-forward-new-voicemails-as-em... Personally for me this is more of a nice-to-have than an essential feature, but I thought I'd log it in case others are needing the feature.  Up vote if you like.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Just like @srlawren i had no idea about this until now. 

It can work nicely, my landline VoIP phone sends me an email everytime i get voicemail. So, it is possible and can work pretty good. 

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@imm1304 I did not see that. Thanks so much. What's so good about this new system anyways? And @srlawren send PM an e-mail with that suggestion, maybe they'll listen. Lmao. If you're wondering what's so funny it's because PM's email support system is the biggest joke on this forum.... The least helpful and most confusing way to get support about 80% of the time is directly through the company you're trying to get help from. Lol. Anyways I hope this Voicemail migration turns out to be a blessing but seeing as PM is in beta it could just as well be a curse. Keep your fingers crossed, as they say. 🙂

srlawren

Interesting.  I had no idea there was an export tool.  Instead of doing this one-off, can we have it just send us the voicemail audio via email every time we get a voicemail?  That would be handy.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304

The Voicemail system upgrade was announced a long time ago and we were told that customers are being migrated to the new system in small batches since October 2015.  

Here is a link to the announcement:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Voicemail-Migration/m-p/29054/highlight/...

imm1304

Hi @kutzki!

the link you provided, it seems to be working.  It sent me a verification code, then I entered my email address. And it went ahead to the next page and told me there are no voicemails in this account.  Which is true, I deleted all my voicemails and have zero messages.  FYI

Happy birthday again Mr Deputy Mayor aka @Luddite

Need Help? Let's chat.