cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Member - Data?

missabigail13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I just activated my SIM card for the $15 plan but it seems that my data isn't working. With my old provider, I had to wait a month so is it the same here?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@missabigail13 wrote:

Hi there,

I just activated my SIM card for the $15 plan but it seems that my data isn't working. With my old provider, I had to wait a month so is it the same here?

Thanks.

@missabigail13 hi you only have data with that plan if you have autopay is that enabled?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@missabigail13 wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks.

Log into self service and ensure you see data listed under My Data & Add-Ons. Then make sure your mobile data is on and your apn settings are correct on your phone.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=Apn

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@missabigail13 wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks.

You need to check if APN settings are correct.  Look here for some settings that might work. Public Mobile APN Settings - APN Settings Canada (gishan.net)

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@missabigail13 :No, should be right away, try power off then on phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.