cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 40/month plan 4gb DATA!

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey guys, I just signed up for the 40/month 4gb of data plan. It seems like a very good plan. Im just wondering how many of you guys also grabbed this plan? Or was public mobile offering even better plans before and your grandfather plan is better. 

Anyways have a good Hallowen and I hope to have a good experience with all of you in this tight knit community 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

jeremyesq
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
For me, I found out about this deal from RFD. I only had the RFD app on my phone to get access to flyers but glad RFD pushed out a notification!

I think this is an extremely clever move by PM. They are locking in thousands of customers who are off-contract (or close to off-contract) ahead of Black Friday and Boxing Day, when carriers usually offer their best deals on plans. I remember getting a 3GB plan with Canada-wide calling for $57 from Koodo (Fido and Virgin offered the same).

dvice19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Thanks!

Ooskalabebe

According to this post, you get to keep this plan for as long as your stay being a customer.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-Time-4GB-40-Plan-Promo-launching...

• If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises.

Hope this helps!

dvice19
Do we get to keep this plan as long as we are with Public Mobile?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@meekju1339 there are some folks with quite a bit older grandfathered plans that are pretty sweet.

That said, this is one of the most compelling plans PM has offered in a long time, for anyone that doesn't do a lot of calling outside of their home province.  If you are a heavy intra-province user or travel a lot to other provinces, the promo plan probably wouldn't work well; but for those of us that it does, it's really sweet!

I myself switched to it, from my previous 90 day, Canada-wide calling, global texting, 6GB (approx 2GB/month) plan that was $135+tax.  So, I'm saving $15/month (which could be used for up to 400 long distance minutes if i needed, or not!), losing my Canada-wide calling (which I rarely used any more), and gaining twice the data.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

vbobo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I switched from wind. The speed though........thank you public mobile for offering us Canadians a great deal on phone plans

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes me as well. I am going to try to refer as many family members as I can. Lets help grow public mobile and get awesome savings at the same time! 🙂

EdZeg

A coworker saw this on RFD first and let us know, so a few of us switched over.

I'll be referring a few family members too for even more savings!

Need Help? Let's chat.