cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help closing account

Wendyyu20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can a moderator contact me? I can not login to my account, and will not let me reset my password. I want to disconnect my credit card from the public mobile account 

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Wendyyu20 

a) If you transferred your PM # to another carrier, your account has been closed, and there should be no further charges.

b) If you still have your PM SIM call 611, or call 1-855-478-2542 from another phone. Then follow the prompts until you arrive at enable/disable autopay. Disable autopay and there will be no further charges.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wendyyu20  what plan are you currently on?  Depending on the plan I or some others might be interested in taking it over once you remove your personal info and cc info etc..

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Wendyyu20  to contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon .Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

While waiting for the moderator,  what's the reason for leaving? Maybe we can help you here.

@Wendyyu20 wrote:

Can a moderator contact me? I can not login to my account, and will not let me reset my password. I want to disconnect my credit card from the public mobile account 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Wendyyu20 

To contact a Moderator, click on the question mark icon in the bottom, right corner of the screen, and follow the prompts.

1.) Click on Chat with SIMon, and on the line, "Ask me something", type "moderator"

2.) Click on "account specific question", and then click on "no, I want a human"

3.) When you see an answer, "submit a ticket Click me!", do the obvious.

Once you've submitted a ticket, occasionally check on your private message envelope icon, near the top of the screen, and when there's a number showing, you've received a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.