cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a request to port out my number from Bell

lucyhae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On sept 1, I went through the new registration on Public Mobile website to port out my number from Bell.

However, I wasn't able to get any incoming calls or text messages.

So I called Bell and they said that the port out request has been cancelled from Public Mobile.

Can you request the port out to Bell once again?

They said that that's the only way to port out my number since there is no active request from the provider.

my number is xxxxxxxxxxx.

I tried to see if I can do that myself from the self-serve page but don't think it's an option. 

I would like to get this resolved asap.

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lucyhae : I had given you the number earlier but now you're getting it in a pm. So ask them to re-request the port. Then you need to confirm with Bell that you are you are you are wanting them to go ahead and port the number out. Not having the SIM adds that complication.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lucyhae wrote:

The problem is that I already threw out the bell sim card.

So i need public mobile to do the port out request and call bell again to do the manual port out.

@lucyhae 

i will provide you a call number maybe the can help you with that issue,

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

lucyhae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The problem is that I already threw out the bell sim card.

So i need public mobile to do the port out request and call bell again to do the manual port out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lucyhae 

Make sure that you have the old sim card in your phone when you're porting your unmber. You should get a message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

Eligibility Check if your existing number is eligible to move visit Here link 

if are you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,

In order to transfer a phone number over to Public Mobile - you will need to activate an account with a temporary phone number and after that your contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, for the transfer your number to Public Mobile,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your phone number,
  • which carrier,

Good luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lucyhae : You needed to leave the Bell SIM in to confirm the transfer.

Need Help? Let's chat.