cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Mods' help with porting- no service from PM for 8 days.

GillianX
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ported from Speakout pre-paid last Friday. Can make phone calls or send texts...but unable to receive calls/texts...

I have sent private messages to mods, no response at all...Opened a ticket as well. Ticket #2007-8586.

Please any mod available to help with my porting request? Much appreciated! @Mary_M @Shazia_K

7 REPLIES 7

GillianX
My issue has been resolved by Saray.Thanks for your kind reply.

Parady_i

Sorry forgot to mention ... please send it by private message!

Thank you

Parady_i

Hey Guys,

We're really sorry for the long delay of response for any questions regarding porting issues as we're currently experiencing a higher volume of questions than expected.

We really do appreciate your patience.

@khanre @maria2016 @Gillian ... I will gladly look into this for you. Could you please send us your PM account #, Old Service account #, Phone # and SIM card #?

Thanks

khanre

I have the same issue, I've sent private message to Mod, I havent received a reply. It's been a week now with no response or actions.

I've tried contacting PM support: 

Could someone please assist with my porting issue. 

It doesn't let me try to port again.

Need Help!!!!

maria2016
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my account last Sunday with PM. I am with Virgin, and keeping same number. Since Sunday, I have had  outgoing calls and data, but no incoming nor text. I sent two messages to mods, with my phone number, Virgin acct #,  and sim #. I guess I have to be patient like all others...

maria2016
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you open a ticket? Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.